Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flowers Galore

In my last gum paste and fondant class I made flowers strictly out of fondant. Then a few days later I decided to make a few more at home and also add to the ones that I had made in class. Here are some pictures of them all together.


 This is a mum and my first attempt at a rose that didn't turn out too well.












Calla Lily
 Carnations. These are one of my personal favorites.

 The pink rose was my second attempt and I think it turned out much, much better than the white rose. Every time my sister sees the white rose, she laughs.

I later decided to switch out the middle of the daisy to make the yellow a less bright yellow, as well as to match the other flowers. This is the product afterward and I like it a lot better than the first color.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are amazing! They look so real! You're doing a great job on these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! Your comments make my day!